What are the major themes in this piece? Are there any minor themes as well?
The major theme in Abbey's piece was the idea of industrial tourism that takes place in our national parks. This is done by him discussing with us the idea of placing paved roads in our national parks and a lot of other details of his personal connections through work. I dont think there really are any small themes. If there were they would be the small details that lead to the main theme of Abbey's piece.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I don't know about you, but I felt that there was a lot of repetition in his writing. I tried going over to see where it was but couldn't find it. I think it was the way that he wrote the whole essay that made it seem that things were being repeated over and over again.
ReplyDelete